Good morning sweet friends! It’s a super-sunny cold day outside and before heading to the playground with a friend, we prepped some blueberry deliciousness to bring along. It’s a simple, no bake treat without allergens that toddlers looove to help with – and eat about half the “dough” in the process 😉
The sweetness of blueberries and dates is complemented by nutty buckwheat and light oats, flavored with rose water, cinnamon, and vanilla in the spirit of the holiday season. It takes only about 15 minutes, and you have cookies for a few days. I hope you love it as much as we do!
No-Bake Blueberry Cookies
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup chopped dates (choose moist dates)
- 1 cup quick oats plus more for sprinkling kitchen counter
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour (or more quick oats)
- 2 TBsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp each of cinnamon, rose water, vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into food processor, blend until evenly mixed, about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Sprinkle your kitchen counter with more quick oats.
- Form table tennis ball sized balls with your hands and press them into the sprinkled oats. Turn over, coat with oats on other side.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight box in layers separated by parchment paper. Enjoy!